Rowing is a FUN full body workout for all ages and fitness levels that works 85% of the muscles in your body. It’s a great calorie burning exercise that will help lengthen and tone your body; and because it works your entire body, you can achieve a more intense cardio workout in less time.
Because there’s no impact or pounding, rowing is great for joint health and flexibility and is the perfect exercise for injury rehabilitation. It’s also a good method to encourage relaxation and meditation which makes rowing an ideal stress-reliever for the times you need to let off a little steam.
Benefits of Rowing
- Great for the arms, core, abs, chest, back, & legs
- For all ages and all fitness levels
- Full body workout
- No impact / no pounding
- Ultimate calorie burning exercise
- Great for joint health and flexibility
- Builds long, lean muscle mass
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Very time efficient workout / Accomplish more in less time
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Weight loss and blood pressure reduction
- For relaxation and meditation
- Perfect exercise for rehabilitation due to injury
- Most important: TO HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!
Rowing is a full body workout that works the majority of the muscles in your body, but before you begin, it’s important to ensure that you have the proper rowing form. Watch the following videos to familiarize yourself with the proper technique and rowing forms.